Disculpa, pero esta entrada está disponible sólo en Inglés Estadounidense.
Abengoa (MCE: ABG.B) is an international company that applies innovative technology solutions for sustainable development in the energy and water sectors:
1.Constructing energy infrastructures:
- Generating conventional and renewable energy.
- Transporting and distributing energy.
2. Providing solutions for the integrated water cycle
- Developing desalination and water treatment processes.
- Constructing hydraulic infrastructures.
3.Being a referent in the transmission and distribution sector
- Developing transmission lines, electric distribution and railway electrification projects.
- Constructing installations and infrastructures for all types of plants and buildings.
4. Obtaining results in the services area
- Providing operation and maintenance services for plants optimization.
- Managing private assets efficiently.
5. Furthering new horizons for development and innovation
- Our 395 accumulated awarded patents since 2008 position us as technological leaders in sectors such as solar thermal technology.
- Renewable energy storage and our bet for energy efficiency and for water consumption (nexus water energy).
Fairmont Bab Al Bahr
Fairmont Bab Al Bahr is a beachfront five star hotel in Abu Dhabi with unrivalled views of a design masterpiece – Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Located just a 15-minute drive from the Abu Dhabi Airport and 45-minute from Dubai, enjoy the best of both worlds at Fairmont Bab Al Bahr, the close proximity to a neighboring metropolis and Abu Dhabi attractions, including the first Ferrari theme park with the fastest roller coaster in the world, the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix race Circuit, and Yas Waterworld , the region’s largest waterpark.
With a striking exterior made of sheer blue glass, Fairmont Bab Al Bahr features 369 contemporary and spacious guestrooms and suites, as well as Fairmont Gold, highlighted by one of the largest lounges in the city filled with plush seating areas and full culinary set up’s for daily made-to-order breakfast, and evening hors d’oeuvres and beverages, all against a staggering backdrop of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.
An outdoor, Olympic length swimming pool with dedicated family and children areas, Jacuzzi and a pristine beach line, offer a refreshing pace, while world class dining, including Marco Pierre White restaurant from the former three Michelin star British chef complete the luxury experience.
In close proximity to the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC), Fairmont Bab Al Bahr also complements business travel with 10 meeting rooms and a ballroom; with flexible layout extending out to picturesque outdoor lawn spaces and piers into the Abu Dhabi Creek boosting spectacular views.
Founded in 1957, IDOM is a free association of professionals united in the ownership of the company, working together, facilitating the professional and human development of our people, while providing the highest quality of service for our Clients. We are working in the fields of Consulting, architecture and engineering, with multidisplinary team, developing sustainable projects that contribute to a more livable world.
Since the beginning, the company has expanded with a firm belief on internationalization. IDOM has today, 45 offices around the world, and is currently implementing projects in 125 countries. A relevant number of IDOM’s offices are based on EU countries: Spain, Belgium, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom and Slovenia. In Latin America our bigger offices are located in Mexico and Colombia. In Asia, there are offices in India and Malaysia and in Middle East in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Ryadh.