NATURA BISSÉ INTERNATIONAL, S.A. a worldwide skincare company has an opening for a bright, motivated and energetic Spa Business Development Executive. This position will mainly involve being responsible for the following:
You shall carry out your job position in a manner consistent with the image of prestige, luxury, high technology and exclusivity of Natura Bissé trademark and shall use your best efforts to cooperate to the implementation and success of the selective distribution system. The Natura Key Account Manager is professional, self-motivated and shows exceptional commitment and drive. With a minimum of five years’ experience in a Sales department within the spa and salon environment and a proven ability to deliver sales presentations at all levels, open accounts and achieve set targets they have excellent communication skills and a results-driven attitude. Numerate, commercial, determined and organised, you are willing to travel the GCC countries and the Indic Islands. You will be expected to represent Natura Bissé at all times, with an in-depth knowledge of the company, products, treatments (the benefits of, in order to sell them) and to be able to work with their own motivation and initiative but also as part of a team. You must have complete knowledge of the Company’s philosophy, benefits, profit availability as well as being able to present the brand in the face of all competition. They will be expected to act as an Ambassador of the brand at all times.
- To achieve set sales and new account targets set by Natura Bissé whilst remaining within the budget parameters set to retain profitability.
- Increase the sales, profits and profile of Natura Bissé in existing spas and salons. Canvass suitable accounts in order to arrange meetings to present the brand and concept to the Owner / Director / Manager, in order for them to house Natura Bissé, by following up leads, using previous knowledge and prospecting.
- Build strategic relationships with all staff at the account from owner to therapist level.
- Ensure the correct ranges and related treatments are sold to each accounts and that they are sold through to ensure basic replenishment. Ensure all accounts are kept fully stocked.
- Ensure Natura Bissé is correctly and strategically positioned within the retail area and is correctly merchandised.
- Present and sell-in all new products, treatments, promotions and other activities related to the account. Provide training on new products.
- In accordance with the Commercial Director, introduce and oversee any sales incentives.
- Arrange and participate in promotional activities for both new and existing accounts.
- Identify on-going training needs and arrange internally the training schedule.
- Weekly review of sales figures and openings in order to report to the Commercial Director.
- Ensure timelines and accuracy in all reports and administration requested by Natura Bissé.
Experience / Skills / Requirements:
- You must have a UAE driving licence.
- You must have proven track record in winning new business.
- You must have customer focus. Exceeding customers´ expectations and anticipating customers´ needs.
- Ability to present in front of a large audience. Strong presentation and communication, both spoken and written skills are required.
- Ability to educate and teach, with a strong focus on sales.
- Ability to execute with excellence and with great attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Dynamic and proactive personality with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization and time management skills. You will have IT skills at user level; Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Willingness to travel.
- Able to handle pressure.
Place of work:
- Your normal place of work will be Dubai, spending at least 75% of your time prospecting for and servicing accounts.
Interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org