Yesterday took place in Dubai the first meeting of the new board of the Spanish Business Council.
The members of the board voted to elect the new Chairman and two new Vice Chairmans. The result of the vote was as follows:
Chairman: Mr. Guillermo Cobelo, Técnicas Reunidas.
Vice Chairman Abu Dhabi: Mr. Ramón Areitio, Cepsa.
Vice Chairman Dubai: Mr. Albert Jové, Schlüter Graf.
Besides the board is formed by
- Ms. Maya Khelladi, Caixa Bank.
- Mr. Agustín Rodriguez, Amadeus.
- Ms. Soledad Blanco, Ucam.
- Mr. David Goldar, Televés.
- Ms. Miriam LLano, Cosentino.
- Mr. Mariano Andrés, Wafi.
- Mr. José Franciso Fernández Serna, Safety Horizon
- Mr. Anouar Zaoudi, BBVA
- Mr. Erik Rovina, economic and comercial counseller of the Embassy of Spain.
After the election the board was discusing new ideas and strategy to follow during 2018.